|Invoice Date||September 25, 2020|
2254 272 street
• Inspect all shingles and capping for damages and replace if necessary.
• Carry out caulking repairs to any exposed fasteners.
• Thoroughly clean around all air vents and if necessary cut back tight fit shingles to allow for correct water flow.
• Inspect all storm collars and carry out re-caulking if necessary.
• Inspect all lead caps to ensure that caps are sitting in correct position.
• Clean up and remove all organic debris. • Remove heavy moss build ups and spray a total of +/- 52000 square feet of roof using Spray and Forget moss control.
• Cut back gutters at 1 valley area and clear away organic build up debris.
• At #19- repair 2 large ‘Bumps’ in the roof. • At #6 – replace one 1 ½” plumbing stack cap where chewed by animal.
• All vent flanges appear to be fastened with cladding screws. • Clean up and remove debris.
|1||roof maintenance as required above||$28,400.00||0.00%||$28,400.00|