|Invoice Date||October 20, 2020|
565 Southborough Drive West Vancouver
To Remove old Cedar and replace with Enviroshake Stagged design
- Prepare areas as per WCB guide lines
- Remove existing material from roof and clean up into supplied garbage bin prepare roof decking
- Supply and install new 3/8 plywood over entire roof area (also gives a seismic upgrade to house)
- Supply & Install Underlayment: Enviroshield SBS modified Bitumen with a self-adhesive backing is stuck to the new roof deck creating a water tight seal.
- Metal Work: All Flashings to be 26ga metal. Install W profile for valleys. A metal drip edge around eaves to stop water wicking onto Facia board. New metal along Rake edges for extra strength and water repelling Metal flashings are applied to any chimney and / or skylight areas etc. As required
- Plumbing Seals :Replace new flashings, Led Stacks / seals for plumbing and heating stacks
- Enviroshake: Supply & install Composite Shake to roof deck (Stagger Design) using 2&1/4 Hot Dipped roof nails.
- Roof Venting : Lomanco 12” continuous ridge venting system (ridge areas of roof). Solar Powered vents will be used in areas with small ridge area.
- Capping : Enviroshake Composite capping to hip and ridge areas
-TORCH ON : Remove old torch membrane and replace with new section
Final clean up. Includes: A 40 yard bin will be supplied for disposal & clean up (disposal cost also inclusive) Magnetic sweeping of all surrounding areas for excess nails &
staples, general clean-up of all debris.
¨ Note; We recommend Snow clips on areas where access to the home is required This IS NOT part of the estimate
using staggered design
|1||Torch On System
remove old torch on and apply new two layer torch on system